Saturday, July 31, 2010

Borgan & Stomack on Impermeability


Fractured Discussion of Impermeability
by Big Frank Dickinson

- Hello Borgan. I not be seeing you long time now.
- Greet to you Stomack. Why not see?
- Borgan, all changes time to time, not?
- Oh Stomack, why that is so like that?
- Reminds me of song, but cannot it recall.
- Confirmation that is certainly of point at hand: I think you thinking of song like maybe “Times Are They Changing?”. Good song by Mr Robert Dylan I think.
- Maybe that is truth. Can you murmur few rods?
- Tune has gone away from head; you see – nothing stays same long time.
- Stomack, we have now philosophical discussion. Very interesting. My point in this accents reappearing absences – you know them?
- Borgan in perfect world – no such absences appear.
- Exactly point to make. World of ours missing perfect so absences always present.
- Nice to see and talk, Borgan; enjoy forthcoming absence of me.
- Stomack, you have good bye also.

[Photo by Big Frank Dickinson: Denver Stapleton International Airport]

2 comments:

aliena said...

Work nice! Fun seems. (makes also blog me want to do...)

Big Frank Dickinson said...

A.,
Blog you should it seems that absence correct you could!