Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thanksgiving

Gratitude
---- Big Frank Dickinson

Do you have to thank someone in order to be thankful?
No, but it could help.

Is the gratitude for you or them?
It is large and contains multitudes.

Will being grateful mean I have work to do?
It's not an intention, it's an accomplishment.

Can I put it on my resume?
It goes under experience..

Is it something that I need to put into words?
They will show you your gifts.

Do I need to include words like blessed, fortunate, and lucky?
Yes, unless you did it all alone and on purpose.

Can the brightness be reckoned without recourse to the dark?
Yes, even if it does not obliterate it entirely.

Do I need to be thankful for the dark?
Look at it at glancingly; be thankful for that.

Is gratitude the ladder to happiness.
That's what I've heard.

What does gratitude look like?
It is plump and winks back at you.

No comments: