Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Worry Reminders




The Man
With No Short Term Memory
Reminds Himself To Worry (His Notes)


My foot hurt; does it always hurt?
Are my towels as plush as hotel ones?
My heart skipped a beat; is this a trend?
I think that I used to exercise more - did I?
I ate with P; do we always eat together - why?
I felt tired today; did I feel tired yesterday also?
Why did M look down when I said good morning?
Is this my real life, or I am leading an unreal one?
The car didn't start the first time; is this the norm?
There was no mail today - should there have been?
When G called me today she sounded upset - why?
I thought a lot today about getting old - is this normal?
I wore my brown shoes with my blue pants - is this OK?
I was expecting something good to happen today - why?
V called me today and we talked - should I call her back?
My computer freezes up when I open a WORD doc - virus?
I sleep alone - why is that; has this always been the case?
Which cup should I toss - the one with the M&M guys on it?
I called D today, but nobody answered - is she avoiding me?
I feel like someone should be contacting me soon - should I?
Are the cans of olives in my cupboard intended for something?
There is a brown spot on my hand - has it always been there?
Did I close the garage door; check if someone took your bike?
The date on my milk carton indicates it's old - can I still drink it?
My shoes are scuffed; do I need to polish them or buy new ones?
I lay in bed for one hour before I fell asleep - do I always do this?
I watched a TV program on monkeys tonight; should I have read?
The light next to my bed makes a high pitched sound - or does it?
My stomach hurts when I wear the black pants - have they shrunk?
When I close the garage door, can someone open it from the outside?
The cups don't seem to fit in the cupboard anymore; should I toss one?
When I went into work today - everyone was already there- was I late?
W went to lunch & didn't ask me if I wanted to go -does he ever ask me?

---- Big Frank Dickinson

No comments: